For more than a decade, the world has trusted Cofense to stop phishing attacks in their tracks. They keep government agencies, financial institutions, critical infrastructure, and thousands of other organizations secure with a combination of:
Market-Leading Innovation – Cofense PhishMeTM was the first product to use phishing email simulation to train and condition end-users to avoid falling for phishing attacks. Since then, Cofense has introduced the first reporting button for one-click mail-client threat reporting, the first phishing incident-response platform, and the industry’s first phishing Orchestration, Automation, and Response platform.
Relevant Intelligence – From the latest attacks to weaponized malware, Cofense knows threats.
• Cofense Phishing Defense Center analyzes 3,000 reported emails every day with 10%+ found malicious
• Cofense IntelligenceTM performs human analysis on millions of emails and campaigns each month
• Cofense pulls more than 1 million active phishing threats each day via honeypots and botnets
Unparalleled Expertise – Cofense has been focused on phishing, and just phishing, since 2008.
• Over 10 million simulations sent each month
• Over 15 million users enabled to report malicious emails
• Professional Services, Consulting, and Support teams with decades of experience
Trusted Leadership – Cofense leadership is deeply engrained in phishing and security. In addition to deep expertise in cybersecurity, our leadership team includes veterans of the U.S. military and former Office of Special Investigations (OSI) agents with extensive experience in counterintelligence and counterespionage operations as well as many employees with U.S. government clearance.
Respect for Brands and Reputations – Some companies don’t think twice about using other companies’ names and logos in phishing simulations. But when a simulated branded email is shared on social media, a legitimate company’s reputation takes a big hit. At Cofense, we honor brand value by upholding trademark law and usage to first secure a brand’s permission – and defend the reasoning behind the laws – to safeguard brand equity that takes decades to build.
One of the Most Awarded Vendors – Cofense is consistently recognized for our product innovation and strong leadership.