WHEN: 20.01. – 22.01.2020
WHERE: Rimske Terme, Slovenia
DURATION: 3 days
LANGUAGE: Slovenian, English
The conference for forward-thinking security IT managers, specialists and professionals
SecurIT conference is back – this time in longer form, since we have added pre-conference day, which will focus on deep-dive workshops influenced with Zero Trust initiative.
Pre-conference day will be held on 20th January and the regular conference part will take place on 21st and 22nd January 2020 in pleasant thermal resort Rimske Terme in Slovenia.
Fast rollout of new services, as a result of digital transformation, creates security challenges in several segments of corporate IT infrastructure.
At the conference we will address challenges, which IT and security teams are facing from several aspects, and provide ideas and solutions, which will help them overcome these issues with best possible outcome. More specifically, we will address security solutions for Cloud, Datacenter, Perimeter and Endpoint.
Why attending SecurIT Conference 2020 is a must?
1. Leading speakers from security industry – keynotes from well-known industry leaders.
2. Concrete take-away – including best practices and case studies.
3. Meaningful networking – go one-on-one with leading security IT managers, professionals and specialists from the region.
4. Real-world solutions – resolve and address problems with technology of Palo Alto Networks, Portnox, Skybox Security and SolarWinds.
5. How-to guidance – pose tough questions and hear the latest research, trends and recommendations from guest experts.
Join SECURIT 2020 Conference – EARLY BIRD TICKECTS ARE WAITING FOR YOU!
Number of pre-conference tickets is limited to 50 attendees, so do not wait and reserve your seat today.
For more information, please visit the conference website or contact us over e-mail or social media Facebook.